Corporate sponsors for the Annual Gala Dinner, Cabaret & Auction are recognized as those companies who donate $1,000 or more to the Helping to Alleviate Poverty in our Schools Program.
In recognition of the generous sponsorship, seating at the Gala event will be provided at no additional cost, depending on the classification of sponsorship, as follows:
|| $ 1,000 +
|| Seating for 4
|| $ 2,500 +
|| Once table for 8
|| $ 5,000 +
|| Once table for 10
|| $ 7,500 +
|| Two tables for 8 (16 total)
|| $ 10,000 +
|| Two tables for 10 (20 total)
Note: If your company is unable to use some or all of the tickets/seats, CEFO would be pleased to provide them to deserving students, volunteers, and/or representatives of non-profit organizations partnered with CEFO or the Ottawa Catholic School Board.
Once you have sponsored CEFO for the Gala event, your company will be recognized in the following ways:
- Corporate logo and link to donor's website will be displayed (and meta tagged/indexed) as a link on CEFO's website;
- Corporate name and logo will be profiled on the title page of the Gala's printed program and other promotional materials;
- Corporate name and logo will be profiled together on a full-colour promotional poster for the Gala (with a circulation of over 1,000) and in a hard copy or electronic poster to 39,000 Ottawa Catholic School Board students and their families;
- Company name will be features in an official news release to all electronic and print media in the Ottawa region highlighting the Gala and all corporate sponsors;
- CEFO will act as a liaison with the media in an effort to arrange interviews with corporate sponsor representatives in conjunction with CEFO's Board of Directors;
- Announcements of the sponsorship will be made in the 50+ parishes of the Archdiocese of Ottawa with reference to church bulletins (at the parish Priest's discretion); and
- Promotion of the partnership will be made through the Ottawa Catholic School Board's internal network of 4,000+ employees, to the members of the Joint Students and Senior Administration Committee, and to the Ottawa Catholic School Parents' Association (CSPA).